The first date is not easy for many people. There are a lot nervousness associated with it and we sometimes run out of ideas on what to talk about. You would find yourself staring at your date partner and not knowing what to say to them. That is really an awkward situation to be in and measures should be put in place to avoid that.
Fortunately there are a lot of good things to talk about and you should never run out of ideas of what to talk about with your partner. From knowing each others’ background to discussing about what the future holds for you to the current happenings in the country, there are definitely a lot of things you can talk about. There should absolutely be no dull moment in your conversation. You can make it as interesting as it can probably be.
Here are some few questions to ask your date partner during your first date;
1. Who has influenced your life the most?
2. What would usually make you happy?
3. Where is your favorite holiday destination?
4. What do you like about your best friend?
5. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
6. What is your favorite movie of all time?
7. What do you like spending your free time on?
8. Which team do you support?
9. Tell me something about your growing up days?
10. What is your biggest regret in life?